PROBATION VIOLATION- FE Fugitive from Justice from Other State- F


just wondering how much time he’s looking at for not keeping in touch with his PO


I agree with the previous lawyer’s answer.

I would only add that it would be in your best interest to obtain legal counsel. It is much easier for an attorney to do some research to determine the best resolution of the situation than it is for you to keep wondering/worrying about what to do.

I believe in thorough preparation for probation violation cases. I got my best resolutions of these cases through diligent preparation.