Expunging a 1998 Stay of Adjudication Attempt to Procure Alcohol by minor charge.


I wish to petition a 1998 Carver county Attempt to Procure Alcohol by Minor Charge for which I was sentenced under a stay of adjudication.

To not obtain a sealing of my executive branch record is absurd. However, I do not believe that stay of adjudications are certified to the BCA so if I filed for an expungement what would the likelyhood be of the BCA objecting, I know the Attorney general would object because that office objects to every expungement.

What would the likelyhood be of me obtaining an expungement?


You should get a criminal defense attorney to help you. That will provide you with your best chance of success on the motion and at the hearing.