How likely is a police officer to esponge a petty misdemeanor?


i just turned 18 recently and i got into some trouble at my school, they found a small pipe that had tested positive for THC, and i recived a ticket for a petty misdemeanor. if i dont get it off my record, it will ruin my future. i have no previous problems with the police.


If you have already plead guilty, speak to an attorney about getting an expungement. Utilizing a lawyer will provide you with your best chance of success.

If you haven’t yet plead guilty, contact an attorney to defend you on the charges. There are a number of options in terms of plea bargains that can keep your record clear. An attorney will do his/her best to keep your record clear and you may not have to plead guilty at all. This is the best alternative and can save you a lot of time and money in the future. Also, if you work with an attorney at the start, you may never need an expungement.

If I can be of help to you, please give me a call. I have much experience handling criminal cases as well as expungements.